Celebrating the exceptional contribution of women in the community
The Inspiring South Australian Women’s Award recognises an outstanding woman who has made a significant contribution to the community.
Process of nomination
- Explain the nominee’s achievements and the reasons for the nomination
- Provide background information and any supporting materials.
- Outline how the nominee has made an outstanding contribution and their service to the community. This can be but is not limited to the areas of education, health, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander initiatives, charitable and voluntary services, multicultural initiatives, arts and media, prevention of violence, sport and recreation, disability, science and medicine, business and environmental impact
Individuals and organisations may submit nominations.
Process of Selection
- The Selection Panel will consist of representatives from the Office for Women, a community member from the Premier’s Council for Women and the Australia Day Council of South Australia
- The Award will be announced and presented by Katrine Hildyard MP, Minister for Women and the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence.
Please nominate below or download a nomination form here.
Please note the nominations has now closed for the Inspiring South Australian Women’s Award Progam.